Tuesday 12 February 2013



GUIDELINES WITH RESPECT TO MAKING COMMENTS ON MY BLOG

I welcome comments from my readers on any articles I have published in my blog.

Just as it is a privilege and not a right for me to publish my views in this blog, this also applies to those of my readers who wish to add comments to any of the articles I publish in this blog.

PLEASE

Be respectful. You may challenge what I have said but do not attack me personally.

Don't use libellous, obscene, profane, or vulgar language in your comments.

Stay on point rather than stray from the original idea. 

Do not use my blog for advertising purposes.

If there is an infraction of any of the  four points I have articulated in this message, the comment submitted will be deleted.

Again, please feel free to express your own views on any articles I have published in my blog but please limit your comments to no more than 500 words. 






No comments: