Wednesday 17 April 2019


       Special notice to my readers

As all of us Christians are well aware, Easter will be with us beginning in Good Friday April 19th to Sunday April 22nd

I have spent many days investigating the Easter Story My various findings will be published in my blog on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  I am convinced that you will be fascinated at what I have discovered.

I am no slouch when it comes to investigations.  In 1964 and 1965, I investigated serious criminal cases for lawyers including murders. I solved every one of them. Later as a private investigator, I spent 16 years investigating insurance and bank frauds and other crimes in 15 cities in Ontario and two of them in the United States. For the most part, I was successful in those investigations. Also, I wrote a book that was published that is titled, How to be a good investigator.

I have looked into six religious books in my vast library in my study and in the internet and I have come up with information that will blow your minds. 

Articles I have written in The Easter Story will include the following facts about Jesus’ last days and the days after. They are;

(1)Did Jesus really exist? (2) Jesus Christ’s triumphal entry into Jerusalem. (3) His betrayal, (4) His arrest, (5) His trials. (6) His sentence by Pontius .Pilate. (7) His whipping and His crucifixion. (8) His burial. (9) His resurrection. (10) What happened to him and his disciples after he disappeared from the tomb he was buried in?

Please feel free to include your thoughts if you wish at the end of each of these articles that I am submitting to you.  

No comments: