Monday 16 August 2010

Message to my readers

I welcome the views of my readers and invite you all to submit your thoughts in the comments section of each of the articles I write. Further, for the most part of those who did submit their views, I have found their views to be very interesting and informative. I strongly suggest that when you read my articles, read the comments of my readers also. They are well written and very interesting.

When you are writing your opinions in the comments section, stick to the substance of the article, don't be abusive or insulting and write them in English only. You don't have to agree with me if you don't want to but if you differ from my own opinions, tell us why and give us your own opinions. If I have erred with respect to facts, let me know so that I can make the necessary corrections.

I will not remove comments of my readers unless they are abusive and insulting or are written in any other language than English.

No comments: